Friday, April 9, 2010

Follow me if you can!!

Hi there,

Through this post, I want to shout out to all the people who do read me to PLEASE register themselves as my followers. I would love to know how many people actually do read me.

Please don't get me wrong. This is no test for you. I have already written on the blog that I write only for myself and that this blog is a medium for me to express myself. If I am able to reach out to people, make friends in the process; nothing like it. There can be no better motivation than to meet people who want to know what you think. So, for my sake, if you read me, let me know by becoming my followers.

All you have to do is open my blog and click on the "Follow" link on the top-left hand corner. And I promise you that this association is long-term, if not forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Women should support women

​I was having a discussion today with a junior at work, a girl who I had started interacting with recently. We discuss a lot of work-related...