Friday, June 29, 2012

Cherish all your moments...

I've seen castles made out of sand,
Met people who believe destiny is engraved on the palms of their hands..
I've seen people change their faith,
Experienced love change into hate..
I've seen people grow younger with age,
And a bird that wouldn't fly out of an open cage..
I've seen love sold for money,
People devastated inside but outside they are funny..
I've learned to expect the unexpected,
Perfection doesn't exist, we are all defected..
Someone may believe you are one in million,
For others you are just another nobody in billion..
So live your life with all that you have,
Cherish all your moments happy or sad.

- Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Women should support women

​I was having a discussion today with a junior at work, a girl who I had started interacting with recently. We discuss a lot of work-related...