Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Give me wings... I wanna fly!!!

I wanna fly!!! Give me wings… I wish to go high, higher, highest… With the blue sky and floating clouds… and beautiful sunshine… Bliss… Happiness… Heaven…

After reading my last post, one of my dearest friends sent me few lines, and was sweet enough to dedicate them to me. I loved them and am really touched. I wish to share them here so that they may inspire others who read them, just as they inspired me.

Pankhon ko hawa zara si lagne do
Dil bole soya tha ab jagne do
Dil dil mein hain dil ki tammana sau
Do sau hon chalo zara sa tapne do
Udne do udne do
Hawa zara si lagne do soya tha ab jagne do
Pankhon ko hawa zara si lagne do


Dhoop khili jism garam sa hai
Suraj yahin yeh bharam sa hai
Bikhri huyi raahein hazaron sau
Thaamo koi phir bhatakne do
Udne do udne do


Dil ki patang chahon mein gotey khaati hai
Dheel toh do dekho kahan pe jaati hai
Uljhe nahin toh kaise suljhoge
Bikhre nahin toh kaise nikhroge
Udne do udne do

Thanks, my friend. Just be there to support me always. :)

P.S. Sorry for people who do not understand Hindi. I wouldn’t like to translate them to English lest they lose their essence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Women should support women

​I was having a discussion today with a junior at work, a girl who I had started interacting with recently. We discuss a lot of work-related...