Monday, January 4, 2016

New Year New Pact - Update

So the new pacts for 2016 are finally decided for me. I am taking up two:‪#‎100extraordinarywomen‬ where I would like to find out and share stories of 100 ordinary women who did extraordinary things and ‪#‎12bookstoread‬ where I would like to read at least 12 books in a year and review them WITHOUT any spoilers. Both these posts would also be shared by me on my blog (sub-blogs created for the same).

As for the 3rd idea ‪#‎12randomactsofkindness‬, I think I would do it none the less and would rather try making it a way of life instead of a one year pact.

Now, the first one does not seem very difficult to me but I loved the idea so picked it up. Considering my schedule, the second one looks slightly challenging and therefore I picked that up. One for the soul and the other for the mind. Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Women should support women

​I was having a discussion today with a junior at work, a girl who I had started interacting with recently. We discuss a lot of work-related...